deep, raspy, sensual, up beat, urban, strong
• A. Marcus Scott is registered with Voice123 since Sep 15, 2008.
A. Marcus Scott does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
A. Marcus Scott was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• A. Marcus Scott started his/her voice over career in 1984.
• Currently A. Marcus Scott is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
A. Marcus Scott does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. A. Marcus Scott was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Smooth, fun, and sexy for commercials, warm and authoritive for narrations, professional for presentations, deep, smooth, and sexy for radio imaging, James Earl Jones/strong, Barry White/sensual
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
urban, east coast, southern, caribbean
My Voice Experience
My voice over experience started as early as 7 years old reading traffic and weather for a local radio station,and then at 14 reading copy and doing commercials and weather & traffic for an automated station.
I highschool and college I took drama classes. I was always involved with the production of plays and skits, usually I was the narrator, but during some plays I had double duty as an actor as well. I would record my narrations so I could play my part onstage.
I was also the editor-in-chief of my highschool newspaper as well as photo editor of the yearbook.
At the age of 14 I had my own daily radio show, 7pm-midnight.
I was program director for the armed forces radio station located in Rota, Spain.
Program director for Georgia College, located in Milledgeville, GA
My Studio Equipment
I use a Samson 30cu mic, and I use Adobe audition and Sam Broadcaster.
Unknown - Click here to ask A. Marcus Scott
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact A. Marcus Scott by email or phone, please click here.