Warm, Professional, Friendly
Yale and Broadway trained.
Warm, straightforward, intelligent, and professional for commercials and industrials.
Smooth and easy for narrations.
Warm, quirky, and fun for cartoons.
Varied accents and characters for books and video games.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
BROOKLYN, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English/British accent, Irish accent, Midwestern accent, Southern accent, Texan accent, Australian accent, New York accent, Fargo accent, southern belle, british, exotic, old woman, old man, young boy, young girl, princess, fairy, warrior, spirited woman, temptress, girl next door
My Voice Experience
2014 Earphones Award Winner: Let's Get Lost (audio book)
Video Games: Playstation 2's Dynasty Warriors Three: Nu Wu and Sun Xen (2 Japanese female warriors)
Heathcare industrial for Wiser Health
Phone recordings/answering services
Audio Books on Audible.com: BRASS and BONE, WRANGLED, THE VIKING’S SACRIFICE, NOT JUST FRIENDS, LONE STAR SURRENDER, YOURS FOR THE NIGHT, HIS KIND OF TROUBLE, NO STRINGS, BEAUTIFUL DANGER, RIVER ROAD, THE VAMPIRE HUNTER, THE ORPHANS OF RACE POINT, FIRST TEMPTATION , NEVER SAY NEVER, COUNTESS CURVY 1,2, and 3, WILD IRIS RIDGE, TRUST NO ONE, LET’S GET LOST
Vocal Teacher at NYU
Yale School of Drama,
British American Drama Academy,
communications and biology major
My Studio Equipment
Access to a full studio.
RODE NTA-1 mic and soundproof studio
Good with complex language and technical terms. Warm, friendly, professional.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Amanda Cobb by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amanda Cobb is a Standard subscriber.
• Amanda Cobb was last active on Voice123 162 days ago