lower, textured, soothing, sexy, positive
I have a performing arts background and can provide many different "characters". I have a warm, sunny and honest voice for commercials. I have vocal variations that are great for story-telling/audio books. My voice is lower for a female...but still soft and soothing. Sensual and easy to listen to. I am currently a yoga instructor and have been asked many a times to record relaxation because my voice is so soothing and "grabs" you.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Performing arts background.. so can listen, learn and mimic ANY accent, style or personality!
My Voice Experience
Professional vocalist for over 18 years! Started at young age of 15 singing/speaking/performing arts. I have made many professional recordings (mostly singing) through the years. Worked years as a "studio vocalist" meaning I sang whatever the songwriter/producer wanted. Learned to listen and deliver exactly what you want!!! Just started doing radio voice-overs 3 years ago. I have done commercials of all types that are still currently on the local radio station. Years experience!!
Kennesaw State college performing arts and music. Workshops off and on through the years. I have been singing and recording professionally since age 15. So very comfortable in the studio. I was a speaker internationally for the retail sales development with Estee Lauder. I can speak easily under pressure and large crowds. Currently have been working with local radio stations doing commercials and "plugs". Plus I am a yoga instructor and have been guiding people into relaxation for years!
My Studio Equipment
I have several studios I still work with...from "basement" studio to my sister's studio in the local radio station (she can record for me anything I need). She is a local DJ. It can be mastered and mixed for an even tone with or without music/sound effects.
Professional vocalist. Public speaker and announcer. Group fitness instructor.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Amanda Glass by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amanda Glass is a Standard subscriber.
Amanda Glass does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Amanda Glass was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Amanda Glass does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Amanda Glass was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.