Intelligent, clear, friendly, conversational, warm
My voice is flexible and fun, like me! I can be intelligent but warm, conversational but captivating, young but mature, and funny but respectable. I have a non-accented American English sound that can range from teen to late thirties, depending on word choice and attitude. I have excellent pronunciation and am very well-spoken.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Non-accented American English
My Voice Experience
I'm not going to lie to you, I'm still new to the game, but you can rely on me to give you every ounce of what I've got. I've been reading and talking my entire life (in fact, the running joke in my family is that I was born talking, so my poor mother never got a second of peace!) and those passions led me to activities like the morning announcements in school, roles in theatre productions, solos in singing groups, and now voice acting. I want to share my passion for words with the world because I feel like the "voice" of a product or idea is just as important -- if not more important -- than a great logo and brand image. The quotable commercials and characters are the ones that stick!
My voice-acting dreams include voicing an animated character in a big-budget film, bringing life to a main character in a video game, and reading one of my favorite books for blind (or just very busy) readers.
Let me follow my dreams and make them lucrative realities for you!
- Trained with William Williams in Burbank, California.
- Have been consistently asked to host presentations and train others in school and work due to a lack of stage fright and a commanding presence
- Have been responsible for recording all voicemail and telephone greetings at former workplaces due to the professionalism of my voice (and have been mistaken for a machine by clients because my "voice is so clear!")
- Took basic audio production classes in college
My Studio Equipment
Home studio in sound-dampened room
Microphone: Blue Yeti USB
I'm a degreed junior-level computer programmer so I consider myself to be very computer-savvy. If I don't know how to do something, I immediately do research and figure out the best way to accomplish what is needed. I have an excellent command of American English and can edit scripts for grammatical and emotional consistency.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Amanda Derzy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amanda Derzy is a Standard subscriber.
Amanda Derzy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Amanda Derzy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Amanda Derzy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Amanda Derzy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.