girl next door, newscaster, mom, flexible
• Amanda Anderson is registered with Voice123 since Jul 31, 2008.
Amanda Anderson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Amanda Anderson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Amanda Anderson started his/her voice over career in 2002.
• Currently Amanda Anderson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Amanda Anderson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Amanda Anderson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I've had extensive voice training as a reporter and anchor for a news station. During that time I also did voice overs for commercials and PSAs. I've done deep and sympathetic, fun loving and upbeat, calm and collected, ads to drive people out and PSAs to get people to give money. I also have a great voice for documentary work or any news type program.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm not great with accents off the cuff but I can do slow, southern, yankee, a funny Italian accent, and that's about it. With example or direction I can usually mimic anything I hear.
My Voice Experience
As I mentioned above I have been doing voice over work for the news for six years. During that time I have also done a handful of documentaries. I have done commercials for restaraunts, retail stores, bands, and the Red Cross. I have done PSAs for the state of Florida and other non-profits. My voice is unique and I have not met a client yet who hasn't been pleased with it.
Degree is mass media communication, I have taken several classes in inflection, and several voice over workshops offered though Florida State University and Florida A&M
My Studio Equipment
I have used hi-tech studios in the past. At home I have a sound proof room, microphone with audio switcher, and computer.
Unknown - Click here to ask Amanda Anderson
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Amanda Anderson by email or phone, please click here.