Radio Personality, Character, Versatile Gal
• Alyssa Lakota is registered with Voice123 since 2013-01-13.
• Alyssa Lakota started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Alyssa Lakota is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Alyssa Lakota was last active on Voice123 134 days ago
I work professionally as Production Director and DJ at The Point radio station - www.pointfm.com. I voice several commercials and PSA's daily, and sometimes an audiobook, film, etc. My voice is upbeat, personable, intelligent, playful, comedic, serious, dramatic, character driven - depending upon the required elements, dialogue, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Vermont, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brooklyn, Long Island, New York, Massachusetts, Southern, Irish, British, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Slavic, Italian.
My Voice Experience
I'm very thankful to have literally recorded hundreds of commercials and PSA's at The Point radio station. www.pointfm.com
Creaated "Animal Awareness Minute" - a program to raise awareness on wildlife issues.
International recordings: Guyana, Mexico, Turkey, Romania, UK, Canada, and the USA.
Films: It's All Relative, Wisdom of Children, The Singer and the Poet, Elements of Society
TV: Medical Detectives
BIS Training Solutions (recorded online training program)
LaseAway Skin & Laser Center
Danversport Yacht Club
Acura of Peabody
Audi of Nashua
Mending Paws Third Annual Motorcycle Ride
Academy of Notre Dame
Tupelo Music Hall
Champlain Valley Expo
Sundara Day Spa
Lake Champlain Chocolates
Lebanon Opera House
Russell's True Value
Bath and Body Works
Honey Baked Ham
WKD Vapor Lounge
High Museum of Art
Talburt Animal Hospital
Academy of Radio Broadcasting - CA - Voiceover, Broadcasting, Producing, Editing.
The Professional Actors Conservatory - CA - Intensive Acting Program
T. Schreiber Studios - NYC - Acting for Theatre/Film/TV - Scene Study Program
Marjorie Ballentine Studio - NYC - Intensive Acting Program.
Voice/Speech - Robert Easton, Claire Davidson, Eric Loeb - accents, diction, breathing techniques.
Berklee College of Music - Boston - Piano.
RELATED WORK RESUME
My Studio Equipment
Mackie 1604-VLZ Pro 16 Channel Mic/Line Mixer with premium XDR mic preamplifiers
Broadcast Tools Console Controller
Electro-Voice RE20 Microphones
Adobe Audition 3.0 & 1.0
I have worked in film, television, and radio... currently working in radio on-air as well as in production. I have the ability to record my voice along with sound effects and music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Alyssa Lakota by email or phone, please click here.