Bubbly, bright, soprano, cartoon, cute, sexy
Bright, bubbly, lyric soprano. Cute, character voice. Cartoon boys. Edgy, rough, zombie. Sultry jazz. Smooth and sexy operator.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Quebec, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Canadian English, Québecois French with Anglophone Accent, mezzo soprano, Liza Minelli, lyric soprano, Julie Andrews, Kristen Chenoweth, Joni Mitchell.
My Voice Experience
I have mostly done live theatre, but some of the work I have done includes puppetry that involves voiceover. These are all cartoony voices that range from female and male, child and adult:
Puppetry Voices & Voiceover:
Sam, Jack - Elves and the Shoemaker (Wide Open Theatre)
Little Red, Princess Andrea - Northern Alberta Children's Festival (Wide Open Theatre)
The White Rabbit - Alice in WonderLand (Wide Open Theatre)
The Narrator - Munsch to the Max! (Wide Open Theatre)
I also trained in musical theatre and specialize in singing:
Octavia - The Backyardigans: Sea Deep in Adventure (Koba Entertainment)
Carrie - Carrie the Musical (%0% Fruit Theatre)
Annie and Shelly - Evil Dead: The Musical (Ground Zero/ Hit and Myth) (Nominated for a Calgary Critic's Award)
Joni Mitchell - Songs of a Prairie Girl (Wild Side Productions)
Amy - Little Women (Persephone Theatre)
Canadian National Voice Intensive, Michael Daingerfield OnTheMicVoiceover, Grant MacEwan University, École de Clown et Comédie Physique.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT2-A microphone with M Audio and Garage Band.
I specialize in cartoons and singing.
I am fluent in French but still speak it with an anglophone accent.
I am a SUPER nerd and love video games.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alyssa Billingsley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alyssa Billingsley is a Standard subscriber.
• Alyssa Billingsley was last active on Voice123 337 days ago