Spunky girl, does characters, friendly
• Alyson Shepard is registered with Voice123 since Jun 17, 2011.
• Alyson Shepard started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Alyson Shepard is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 14
• Alyson Shepard was last active on Voice123 35 days ago
My voice can be young and fun for commercials, intimate and smooth for independent projects, pleasant for narrations and spunky and exciting for animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Van Nuys, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
DIALECTS: North Americn East Coast(New York, Boston, Cleveland), North American West Coast, Southern, North Eastern English, Russian, Israeli.
IMPERSONATIONS: Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, Brittany Spears
Characterizations: Various animals, little girls, evil whitch characters
My Voice Experience
I started reading text books on tape with a company called Reading for the Blind and Dyslexic. After doing a number of spots over the years, I have also taken classes with various Voice Over actors well known within the industry.
Some recent jobs:
Yoon's Debate Project (reoccurring book series)-EECI
Hackerazzi: Kardashians- Yahoo.com
Is It Night Or Day? - Literactivity
Driver's Ed - ELearn
I have a BA in theatre from San Diego State University. I have taken courses with David Lawrence XVii. I also have taken workshops with Sara Goldberg.
My Studio Equipment
I have various sound programs on my computer as well as an AT2020 USB Studio Condenser USB Microphone.
I am a great impersonator and voice matcher. I also love creating voices. I have a very strong improvisation background which has taught me to think quick on my feet and improvise confidently when it calls for it.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alyson Shepard by email or phone, please click here.