Soft, lively, character, business woman
• Alyson Calhoun is registered with Voice123 since Feb 09, 2010.
Alyson Calhoun does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alyson Calhoun was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Alyson Calhoun started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently Alyson Calhoun is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Alyson Calhoun does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alyson Calhoun was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Narration: soft, warm
Commercials: Fun, bubbly, smooth
Presentations: smooth, professional, clear spoken.
Music: Soft, sexy
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a British accent (welsh to be precise)
I can do Scottish, English and American accents
My Voice Experience
I have no voiceover experience as I really didn't know where I could go to audition. I have however worked for 3 companies who requested I record my voice for their automated phone/ordering service.
Universal Companies, Bristol Va
Huntleigh Healthcare, UK
Royal Mail Streamline, UK
I am self taught, no official training.
My Studio Equipment
I have a basic setup.
Computer with high end sound card attached. Condenser Microphone.
I also have Dexster Audio Editor.
Unknown - Click here to ask Alyson Calhoun
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Alyson Calhoun by email or phone, please click here.