Friendly, confident, calming, sophisticated.
Commercial work: Warm, friendly, assuring, playful, educated, sexy.
Narration: Educated, warm, smooth and professional.
Video Games: Age range teens to mid-40's. Quixotic, heroine, villain, commoner.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects: Irish (Northern/Derry and Dublin). Standard British, Cockney, Russian, Hebrew.
Children age range 4-teens, creepy child voice, troll voice.
My Voice Experience
I've had an incredible time discovering the world and opportunities afforded by voice-over work. In the realm of professional acting, there's a lot of unknown and, let's face it, downtime to contemplate, among many things, ways to stay creative, to be a storyteller.
A few year back, a friend of mine, who virtually fell into animation voice-overs by virtue of her day job (providing 'scratch' for characters on the project she worked on), began to consider doing it more regularly and pursuing it as a serious career. She asked me to help her set up her home studio for her first set of auditions. In the process, she blatantly dared me to try a few takes of my own to submit to my agency (which, at the time, had just opened their voice-over department).
Enter my experience in the most stiflingly hot closet I have had the displeasure of knowing! There I was, face to face with a professional-grade mic and sides. What ensued was a taste of an incredibly rich experience of storytelling! I was hooked since that day, well over a year ago. It's since then taken me some time to set up my own home studio and begin my endeavor to pursue this line of work and all its opportunities! Here's to many more moments creatively spent in a not-so-hot closet!
New York University-Tisch School of the Arts.
Minors in English and Irish Literature.
Atlantic Theatre Company Conservatory.
Voice Over classes with David H Lawrence XVII.
My Studio Equipment
Shure KSM32 Mic.
Duet II Interface.
Versed in editing, compression and sound mixing.
I'm a multi-certified and accredited private personal trainer with specialties in sports medicine and theraputic corrective work. The knowledge I've been fortunate to acquire in regard to physiology, anatomy and kinesthesis has helped me tremendously when it comes to producing well informed delivery for anything pertaining to the body, medical practice, body science, etc.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alona Dadiani by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alona Dadiani is a Standard subscriber.
• Alona Dadiani was last active on Voice123 318 days ago