Quirky, Young, Character Adept, Sexy, Older Sister
• Allison Moy is registered with Voice123 since Jul 13, 2009.
Allison Moy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Allison Moy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Allison Moy started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Allison Moy is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Allison Moy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Allison Moy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Large Range from Deep, Sexy, and Gritty for Promos to Fun Lighthearted Children and Teens for Animation and Video Games; Smooth and Dulcet to Hip and Sassy for Commericial and Narration; Warm and Inviting for Audiobooks to Envigorating Announcer for Podcasts, etc; Very adept at Accents and Regionalisms;
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Astoria, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard British, Cockney; Chinese-American; Standard American-Southern, Deep Southern, Southern Belle, New York, Boston, Valley Girl; Characters include but are not limited to: Whiny 5 year old girl, Nerdy Elementary School Boy, Sassy Teenage Girl, Stoner Teenage Boy, Concerned Older Sister, Joan Cleaver-esque Mother, Decrepit Grandmother, Conniving Witch, Scared Ingenue, Young Girl with Lisp, Fat Girl with Self-Confidence Issues, ADHD Little Boy, and more...
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Allison Moy
Honors BA-Theatre/Psychology from The University of Alabama; Former Acting Apprentice at Actors Theatre of Louisville-Michael Legg Director, Workshop in Voiceover with Rayme Cornell; Classically trained singer for over 8 years;
My Studio Equipment
At home studio including a vocal mic, small mixer, and a combination of Garage Band/Audacity.
I am a fun and creative vocal artist. I enjoy finding unexpected characters and playing with established vocal patterns. I am available for all types of work and love spending my days giving life to characters and commercials.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Allison Moy by email or phone, please click here.