real, balanced, convincing, and believable.
Narrations, I evoke trust, intelligence and believability. For commercials, I am value-driven, authentic, realistic, natural, believable and friendly. For promos and movie trailers, I can be serious, deep, passionate, foreboding or upbeat, funny and joyful. For presentations, my delivery is professional, smooth, polished and believable. For phone systems I am warm, friendly, real, trustworthy, sincere and helpful. I will effectively communicate your message to your audience.
Cartoons, I have energy, humor and passion.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Business professional, relaxed, British, Western, Southern bell, Old proper English lady, Stuffy nosed baby, Dingy girl, Cartoon kid voices, Hick or red neck, Australian, Robot, Sci-phi female computer voice. A young gum chewing New york receptionist. A spazzy pre teen, A girl with braces. An overly romantic young lady, and animal sounds.
My Voice Experience
Allison is a professional female voice over talent who has worked in radio and television. With over 4 years of experience she is able to get the job done.
Theater in High School. Paying attention my whole life, to how Voice actors said things, Jumping into the radio and television business with veterans of the business guiding me and training me every step of the way. Voice coaching from a professional.
My Studio Equipment
Professional digital studio using high-end microphones and Adobe Audition
I am a hard worker, who wants to get the job done right! I have been in several plays, worked as a Radio DJ, I have done hundreds of jobs in Voice work over the years. I have been heard on Television. From Working on a farm as a child, working as a receptionist in a busy doctors offices, owning my own vacation cottage, to working for a top radio station in Utah, I know how to work hard, I know the importance of a dead line, and I like to make people happy!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Allison Hamblin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Allison Hamblin is a Standard subscriber.
• Allison Hamblin was last active on Voice123 264 days ago