Warm, Smooth, Friendly, Conversational, Corporate
A MAJOR-MARKET VOICE with small-market affordability. Smooth and warm, bright and uptempo, silly and outrageous. Flexibility has made Allen Brown the the voice-of-choice for hundreds of research spots for Alka Seltzer, Bayer, Bufferin, Clorox, Duracell, Phillips and many others. He's the broadcast voice for Kroger southeast and HyVee midwest. Station imaging, broadcast promos, corporate narrations, books-on-tape, on-hold, interactive, educational - in the VO business, you name it - Allen's done it.
Keywords: corporate, businesslike, educator, teacher, storyteller, motivating, retail, hardsell, softsell, romantic, announcer, infomercial, TV, radio, persuasive, approachable, authoritative, upbeat, convincing, podcasting, voice actor, voice acting, radio voices, radio voice, financial.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, Cajun, Cowboy
My Voice Experience
Allen Brown is heard on the in-flight entertainment systems on every Delta airplane in the world. He's even on the presidential airplane, Air Force One, on "The Classical Channel." Station imaging, broadcast promos, corporate narrations, audiobooks, on-hold, interactive, educational - in the VO business, you name it - Allen's done it.
Allen's voice is heard in nearly every venue and market size, from Sikeston, Missouri to New York City, from ESPN to Encore/The Movie Channel, from the local dance team competition to the Chicago White Sox games. His commercial VO's move Pontiacs in Omaha, Hyundais in Kansas and Hondas in Louisville. He's selling pools and spas in New York, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan and South Carolina. You've probably heard him on late night infomercials or selling countless products and services nationwide. But, wherever YOU are is where Allen is, because technology allows him to be available to you instantly via ISDN, phone patch or the Internet.
Allen Brown's clients benefit every day from his years of broadcasting experience as an on-air personality and award-winning* writer, producer and voice artist.
*Clio & Silver Microphone
My Studio Equipment
Partial list of equipment:
Neumann TLM103 and Sennheiser 416 microphones
Mackie Onyx Console
Musicam Prima 120 ISDN Codec
JK Audio Innkeeper 1RX Digital Phone Patch
Mackie HR624 MK2 Monitors
Allen is an experienced producer and is able to supply fully produced tracks with music, sound effects and additional voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Allen Brown by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Allen Brown is a Premium subscriber.
• Allen Brown was last active on Voice123 147 days ago