Warm, Intelligent, Mom, Gal Next Door, Wacky
• Alison Blanchard is registered with Voice123 since Sep 09, 2010.
• Alison Blanchard started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Alison Blanchard is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Alison Blanchard was last active on Voice123 279 days ago
Warm, professional, intelligent, comforting, and motherly, but with characters ranging from funny and goofy to acerbic and sassy. Powerful, sexy, warrior-type, or clinical computer-voice for video games and animation!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Alison Blanchard
My Voice Experience
I started as a computer voice for The Walt Disney Company in Mission:SPACE at EPCOT Center, and can now be heard worldwide voicing characters and narration in Disney Theme Park attractions like Space Mountain and Captain EO. I do looping and ADR with local Loop Groups, and old-timey radio shows with RadioActive!
I've studied voice work with Wally Burr, Lori Tritel, and David H. Lawrence, XVII. I have a BA in Dramatic Art from U.C. Berkeley, study singing with Michael Jones, and work out doing improv and live theatre whenever possible.
My Studio Equipment
I record at home using Audacity on my iMac through an Audio-Technica AT2020 mic.
In addition to my burgeoning voiceover career, I'm a stage and on-camera actress, and have appeared in commercials and television shows like "Everybody Hates Chris" and "Side-Order of Life". I also sing and play the ukulele!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alison Blanchard by email or phone, please click here.