Natural Irish brogue, deep voice
My accent is Irish, Dublin Irish - not country. I have a deep strong voice. I can belt out a good Pavarotti and whisper a soft love song. I can speak the native Irish language with a script and know some French. English is my primary language. I can do many voices including the teacher from Jimmy Neutron and Elmo from Sesame Street.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
As well as my natural Irish Dublin accent, I am able to perform an Irish country/farmer accent, and a British accent.
My Voice Experience
I have worked on the sets of commercials and as an extra in the movie "The Snapper". I have also worked with many musicians both in Europe and America as a lead and backing vocalist/percussionist.
I have recorded a number of songs with a traditional Irish band in Dublin, Ireland.
Currently I work with children in the Suffolk County School Districts through BOCES Arts-In-Education as a storyteller, singer and performer for grades K-5 where a lot of animation is used during the performances.
Recently, I have added reporting to my curriculum vitae. I have reported on wine and cheese events, the 9/11 memorial in Huntington, New York, a "Save the lighthouse" event and the Huntington Awareness Day Parade through Huntington Patch.
Links to these reports can be sent via e-mail upon request.
I have studied voice techniques, ear training, sight singing, keyboards and drums at Five Towns College where I was part of the Jazz Vocal Ensemble!
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Alice Byrne
Public Speaking, Teaching, Vocalist, Percussionist, Guitarist and Story Teller through BOCES Arts-In-Education.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alice Byrne by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alice Byrne is a Standard subscriber.
• Alice Byrne was last active on Voice123 289 days ago