Hip, Young, Conversational
Voice over is like that perfect seasoning that ties the whole dish together. I believe in its power to make an impact and I dig laying it down.
I do millennial voice over. So I bring the hip, young, conversional feel to my reads. I can give it the chill/non-announcer treatment, the upbeat/excited treatment, or anything in between.
I deliver consistent energy throughout eLearning projects and long narrations; and I deliver technical and/or tech-heavy copy naturally and personably.
You: I have this thing.
Me: This thing is dope.
Everybody: That thing is dope.
Look forward to the opportunity to work together down the line.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Young, intelligent, chill timber; vocal quality works well over live action and animation.
My Voice Experience
- IVR System for Beats Music, 1-800-442-4000, when prompted press "2"
- 10 Help Center Videos for Square Inc
- Industrial onsite video for Youtube (Macrotrends and Innovations)
- 2 videos for Adobe (Creative Cloud and Primetime)
- Radio spot for SF Gate (SF Gate Mobile App)
- Several product overview videos for Sprint (Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S II LG Optimus G and others)
- Video Game work for Blue Tea Games (The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat)
- The Flash Promo (online)
- Amazon textbooks campaign (online)
- Target Express Campaign (online)
- Naked Turtle Rum campaign (online)
- IVR System for NCR Silver
- Documentary Movie Trailer (And then the Climate Changed)
- eLearning projects (Microsoft Word 2014, Microsoft Project 2013)
- Industrial narration for new employees at Kaiser Permanente
I studied theater at Northwestern University, and acted on various stages around the San Francisco Bay Area (Shotgun Players, TheaterFIRST, Marin Shakespeare Company). During that time I began working with Pandora Internet Radio and launched my voice over career from there. In 2014, I transplanted across the country to do it all in NYC.
Northwestern University '08 - Theater Major
Private Instruction - Brian Somer (briansommer.com)
My Studio Equipment
- Blue Baby Bottle Studio Mic
- AKG Perception 220 Mic
- Focusrite ISA One Analog PreAmp
- Presonus Audiobox Interface
- MacBook Pro - 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7, 4GB Memory
I'm also a writer and musician.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Alex Hersler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alex Hersler is a Standard subscriber.
Alex Hersler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alex Hersler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alex Hersler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alex Hersler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.