Deep, Friendly, Warm, Clear, Baritone, Cheerful
My voice is very warm and deep, but at the same time very friendly. A smooth and professional style, it will be the perfect match for your commercials, narration, or other media production.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Alex Cromartie
My Voice Experience
I have been working professionally as an audio engineer in the Orlando area since 2001. Producers often commented on my voice, and over the years, began requesting me for voiceovers. Little by little, it has become a full time career for me!
Some of the clients I have done voiceovers for include Walt Disney World, In Charge Institute, USAA, FINRA, Cisco Systems, H&R Block, VMware, ICI Homes, Digitec Interactive, Drexel University, and Service Credit Union.
Currently, I write, produce and do the voiceover for two financial radio segments syndicated on military radio worldwide. I'd love to work on your project next!
Santa Fe College - AA in Music Performance
Full Sail University - AS in Recording Arts
Digitec Post Production - Principle Audio Engineer 2003-2008
Loophole Recordings - Owner 2008-Present
My Studio Equipment
ProTools LE 8 Software
Logic Pro 8 Software
Lots Of Software Plug-Ins (Special Effects)
M-Box 2 Pro Studio
Mackie Control Universal
JK Audio Broadcast Host - Digital Phone Patch
Prima 220 - Telos Zephyr 128 Codec ISDN
Audio Technica AT4050 Microphone
Audio Technica AT4030 Microphone
Sure SM57 Microphone
Denon DM-A409 Omnidirectional Microphone
DBX 286A Preamp
DBX 166A Compressor/Limiter
Alesis 3630 Compressor
Extreme Music Library
FirstCom Music Library
Killer Tracks Music Library
Atmosphere Music Library
Audio Engineering, Radio Production, Music Production, Music Composition, Copywriting
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alex Cromartie by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alex Cromartie is a Standard subscriber.
Alex Cromartie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alex Cromartie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alex Cromartie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alex Cromartie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.