Wry, , Sly, Guy Next Door, Sarcastic, Deep Voice
Warm and friendly for Commercials
Professional and Authoritative for Presentations and Narration
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Southern, PIttsburgh, Brooklyn, Cockney, French
My Voice Experience
I have been pursuing a Professional Voice Over career for some time, with many of the usual stops and starts. Once I reached a certain age and my voice developed, there became a recurring phrase in my life, "You should be in Voice Overs." It was always something I thought I was well suited for and being an Actor had the tools to become very successful. And almost immediately after deciding to go forth and put out the effort required to be a Professional, I booked my first TV Commercial. From then on, the bug was officially planted and all I wanted was more work.
But sometimes life can get in the way. So after a self-imposed hiatus, I am excited about returning to something I love and know will be profitable. And I have joined Voice123 in order to pursue my goals and increase my contacts all over the world!
Let's have some fun!
Berklee College of Music -- BFA Magna Cum Laude in Music Production & Engineering
Professional Actor -- many Sitcoms and 1 Hour Episodics
Huck Liggett -- VO Training
My Studio Equipment
MacBook running GarageBand and Audacity
As a trained Actor and Singer, I have the ability give many different takes and subtleties for any given project. And with the ability to do many different dialects and accents will be a talent to be reckoned with.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Alex Ball by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alex Ball is a Standard subscriber.
• Alex Ball was last active on Voice123 228 days ago