tech, trusting, warm, friendly, characters, casual
• Alexander Scott is registered with Voice123 since May 27, 2012.
• Alexander Scott started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Alexander Scott is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Alexander Scott was last active on Voice123 347 days ago
Tech for illustrating features and benefits of a product, trusting for any type of service you may have to offer your clients.
I have a very broad range of vocal capabilities, I can impersonate actors, do characters, a few different accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Yuba, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Traditional American, surfer dude, traditional british, New Jersey, This list will be updated as I am consistently learning new vocal techniques.
My Voice Experience
This is my start in this field of work, or play rather. For about 10 years I have been impersonating people, from my parents to actors, anyone with a distinct voice I copied.
I have also been one to work on accents, and for the longest time those closest to me have pushed me to utilize what I have.
I have only done one voice over job and that was for a friends business which was then put on youtube for advertisement purposes.
Nothing related to voice over, just some silly associates in math.
My Studio Equipment
Hardware: Samson recording mic, Macbook pro, and snack food.
Software: Adobe Audition.
If there is a specific, hard to find voice, I can more than likely learn to do it in a short amount of time. I know how to control what I have and adapt to new vocal ranges.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alexander Scott by email or phone, please click here.