Charatcter Specialist, Energetic, Higher Register
• Alexander Gross is registered with Voice123 since 2011-05-08.
Alexander Gross does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alexander Gross was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Alexander Gross started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Alexander Gross is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Alexander Gross does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alexander Gross was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice can range from playful and energetic to serious and somber. I specialize in character work such as different accents and a possess wide vocal range. I can also provide anything form an upbeat narration to a more subdued tone for commercial spots and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Superior, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German, British English, French, East Indian, Pirate
My Voice Experience
I don't have any professional voice over work as of yet, most of my experience comes from classes or my own personal projects. But maybe YOU can help to change that!
I have a degree in theater from Dean College in Franklin, MA as well as having taken multiple voice over classes at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis, MN.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Sterling Audio ST-51 Microphone and a Presonus Audiobox Preamp. I use Goldwave to record and Adobe Audition to mix all of my audio projects.
I can beatbox extremely well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alexander Gross by email or phone, please click here.