Sensitive to sensual to warm to funny
• Alejandro Rosa is registered with Voice123 since Oct 16, 2009.
Alejandro Rosa does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alejandro Rosa was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Alejandro Rosa started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Alejandro Rosa is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Alejandro Rosa does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alejandro Rosa was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Narrations can be gentle and kind to dramatic. Presentations can be relaxed from the guy next door or can also be formal and educational. Commercials can be sincere or simply comical.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
Staunton, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Thick spanish accent and parodies of country american, urban city dweller, Londonite and French.
My Voice Experience
I am a trained theater actor who has done voice over pieces such as relaxation CD's, Allabaster Inc.'s one woman travelling show, several plays, and business commercials throughout the last ten years.
Staunton Art Supply - Radio Ad
Western State Hospital - Relaxation CD
"My Name is Rachel Corrie" production - Voice over
I have worked in the performing arts for thirteen years with the first three spent in formal acting training at Seton Hill University. I have continued to work in the field since then including several voice overs for independent projects.
My Studio Equipment
- Microphone: AT2020 Cardioid Condenser by Audio-Technica
- Special Equipment: 2 x 2 Usb Audio Interface by TAPCO
- Computer: HP Pavilion Slimline s7605n
Fluent Spanish speaker and singer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Alejandro Rosa by email or phone, please click here.