An assortment of voices in Spanish ... and more.
I am native of Mexico City. I can impersonate a wide variety of accents in Spanish, including Argentinean, American, Spanish (yeah, form Spain), French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian... and of course all the different regional accents within Mexico. I can also make funny, scary and character voices. I lack of accent, this often works well for US-hispanic market and/or global Latin American projects.
My natural voice have a deep, low tone, smooth, warm. In
I also have the ability to speak very fast yet clearly (I practice tong twisters to achieve great diction when doing this).
When I speak in english my natural accent seems indiscernible, I am often asked if I am Russian, French, Brazilian, Israeli, Italian... over all, exotic.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Alex Behar
My Voice Experience
Former Radio Announcer and program director in a Hispanic talk radio station (Radio Unica).
I've Literally made hundreds of radio spots, promos, TV voice over as well as CTAs and dubbing for direct response television (both VO and production)... I have also made voice over dubbing for video games (HALO among others, cartoons, and infomercials. If you want the whole list and specific samples please contact me.
Practical... all the trainning you can imagine (for the last 12 years). As a communications graduate I made my first steps at the internal radio station at the University as lead announcer and Program Director. I completed the two years term (which is very uncommon) usually no one lasts more than 6 months.
My Studio Equipment
In Studio: MacBook Pro, Microphone Shure KSM32, Yamaha MW12CX Mix board, I use audition for editing.
Also for portability I have a Zoom H4n WHich delivers up to 24-bit/96-kHz linear PCM WAV files for audio resolution that surpasses CD quality.
I am also a copywriter, and proof reader (in Spanish), award winning producer, translator and former theater actor (in Mexico).
I Also offer services in Audio and video production and post production and dubbing.
In addition to these skill sets, I pride myself on my utmost professionalism and I take my work very seriously.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Alex Behar by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alex Behar is a Standard subscriber.
Alex Behar does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alex Behar was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Alex Behar does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alex Behar was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.