Announcer, Commanding, Authoritive, Reassuring.
Recognizable Announcer, A little bit grown up, a lot of big kid. Baritone, Confident, Reassuring, Informed, Knowledgeable, Commanding,for presentations and announcements. Compassionate and understanding for commercials. Non-pro, your next door neighbor sounding guy. Warm deep and seductive for a sexy bedroom voice. Menacing and creepy for spooky stuff. Raspy and gruff for tough guy and mobster. American style slang. Did a Parrot voice for a TV commercial.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Country and Western US. Hawaiian Local accent. Some Russian and Eastern Block accents. Spanglish. 30s 40s Radio Newscaster.
My Voice Experience
Started in Radio at age 15. WMRO, Aurora, Ill.
Created my own company in the 70s (Westlake Studios, Westlake Village, Ca)to produce Educational Video, Radio and TV commercials.
I wrote and produced a 5 minute radio program called Construction Industry Report that was aired in the Los Angeles market over KVFM.
I did the DATING GAME for Sony Picture Studios, Hollywood with Chuck Woolery. That was my singing debut.
I did an extra gig for Westwood Studios, Las Vegas.
Was an extra for MGM Studios production of "The Extreme Adventures of Super Dave" in Las Vegas.
Was lead Actor in a National TV Commercial for Etrade Directed by, Bryan Buckley of Hungry Man Studios, New York City. Mr. Buckley received an Award for that commercial from The Director's Guild of America titled "Broker".
Live Stage in College as well as Voice Coach for singing. Voice Over Coach in Hollywood. Public Speaking and seminar presentation.
My Studio Equipment
M-Audio mixer preamp, dynamic voice mic, Audacity software. Laptop with CD player/burner. Real time auditions and production via Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) via Skype
Copy writing and concept creation. Audio and Video. Keen sense of humor. Very Creative.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact AL B Conahan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently AL B Conahan is a Standard subscriber.
AL B Conahan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
AL B Conahan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
AL B Conahan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. AL B Conahan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.