Clear, warm, assured; great character voices
• Alan Medcroft is registered with Voice123 since 2008-09-29.
Alan Medcroft does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alan Medcroft was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Alan Medcroft started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Alan Medcroft is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Alan Medcroft does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alan Medcroft was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Clear and warm - Narration
Characterful and fun - Character voices / Audio books
Punchy - Commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English Accents - RP, North East (Geordie), Bristolian to native standard due to parentage and time in the areas.
Liverpudlian, Yorkshire, Lancashire, London (various), Birmingham - to very high standard
UK & Eire Accents - South Wales, Scottish (various), Southern Irish, Northern Irish
Global - US (Southern, Mid-western, New York, New England), Australian, German, French, Spanish, Italian
Able to speak French, German and some Spanish
My Voice Experience
Various voice-over experience for film voice over, learning resources and narration with character voices.
LAMDA trained actor.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio set up with USB mic and mixing/editing software.
Access to local professional studio and editors.
10 years as a company director of a firm involved in business sales and technology, so good ability to grasp a subject and great pronunctiation skills of most jargon.
High level of linguistic skills and pronounciation in many languages.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alan Medcroft by email or phone, please click here.