Clear, warm, assured; great character voices
• Alan Medcroft is registered with Voice123 since 2008-09-29.
• Alan Medcroft started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Alan Medcroft is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Alan Medcroft was last active on Voice123 272 days ago
Clear and warm - Narration
Characterful and fun - Character voices / Audio books
Punchy - Commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Bristol, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English Accents - RP, North East (Geordie), Bristolian to native standard due to parentage and time in the areas.
Liverpudlian, Yorkshire, Lancashire, London (various), Birmingham - to very high standard
UK & Eire Accents - South Wales, Scottish (various), Southern Irish, Northern Irish
Global - US (Southern, Mid-western, New York, New England), Australian, German, French, Spanish, Italian
Able to speak French, German and some Spanish
My Voice Experience
Various voice-over experience for film voice over, learning resources and narration with character voices.
LAMDA trained actor.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio set up with USB mic and mixing/editing software.
Access to local professional studio and editors.
10 years as a company director of a firm involved in business sales and technology, so good ability to grasp a subject and great pronunctiation skills of most jargon.
High level of linguistic skills and pronounciation in many languages.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alan Medcroft by email or phone, please click here.