Clear & loud happy guy next door type
• Alan Low is registered with Voice123 since Feb 07, 2012.
• Alan Low started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Alan Low is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Alan Low was last active on Voice123 83 days ago
Witty, vivacious and warm, Up beat also deep and strong.
My voice is perfect for television commercials, telephone applications, games show and children's program.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Chinese - Cantonese
• Chinese - Mandarin
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Chinese, originally from Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, now living in London UK. Native Cantonese and Mandarin speaker.
UK English with slightly Chinese accent it make me become one of the unique voice that got a Voice commercial opportunity from THE TIMES by SMOOTH RADIO LONDON
The graceful and subtle persuasion of my voice will gently and happily woo customers into purchasing your product.
My Voice Experience
After high school I became a member in Malaysia "988 Radio Drama Club". Train and Work for 3 years, specializing Voice over Drama & Voice over Commercial; also worked in TV Drama, shot films and stage performance for 2 years as a freelance actor before moved to London.
2012, Video Game Voice Over, SLEEPING DOGS, Foreign Voices
2012, TV Commercial Voice Over, LYCAMOBILE, Flame Visuals London
2011, Radio Commercial Voice Over, THE TIMES "Teach Yourself Mandarin audio guide" Smooth Radio London
I was an actor, trained by "Yellow Academy 2011" ALRA drama school. Training included Acting for Camera, Stage Combat as well as Voice and Movement followed by Scene Studies with Yellow Earth tutor Kwong Loke and ALRA tutor Rob Swinton.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Alan Low
Im a passionate performer and keep looking for great opportunity, challenge to show what I'm good at and what I always want to be.
Currently, I've been involved with Radio and TV commercial Voice over and Voice dubbing based in London.
Voice over in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
Specializing Cantonese Voice Drama
Cantonese, Mandarin, English Speaker and Script translator
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Alan Low by email or phone, please click here.