Woman's voice with depth, sometimes offbeat.
• Alana Gaymon is registered with Voice123 since Oct 29, 2010.
Alana Gaymon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Alana Gaymon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Alana Gaymon started his/her voice over career in 1986.
• Currently Alana Gaymon is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Alana Gaymon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Alana Gaymon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm and deep for narrations, fun and funny for commercials, or smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Alana Gaymon
My Voice Experience
I was a radio announcer in college, and I did voice-overs for all of our materials, station i.d.'s, commercials, etc. Since then I've recorded voice-overs and station i.d.'s for internet radio programs.
I have a master's degree in international studies, and my background is in human resources, where I've had the opportunity to do many trainings, including webinars.
My Studio Equipment
I have someone who does my production work for me, so I'll have to revisit this shortly to get the exact equipment being used.
As I mentioned previously, I've hosted many training sessions that have included a webinar component. This has enabled me to continue using my voice talents in a manner in which I was required to keep the trainees engaged and interested in the subject matter for an extended period of time (up to two hours).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Alana Gaymon by email or phone, please click here.