Guy next door, young male, low-pitched
• Alex Kramer is registered with Voice123 since Jan 02, 2012.
• Alex Kramer started his/her voice over career in 2012.
• Currently Alex Kramer is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Alex Kramer was last active on Voice123 218 days ago
I am a male in my late 20s. My voice is medium-to-low-pitched. I can raise the pitch a bit for younger voices. I can add a bit of a gravelly effect to my voice if needed for gruff characters. I can do a professional-sounding voice for narration or commercial voiceover as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Kermit the Frog
Vegeta and Piccolo from Dragonball Z (based on Chris Sabat's voices from the North American English version)
My Voice Experience
No professional expericence, but I have done some amateur work, which can be viewed here:
I am currently an acting major at Northampton Community College in Bethlehem, PA, USA. As for voiceover specifically, I have learned a lot from various websites and the book "The Art of Voice Acting" by James Alburger. I have spoken to numerous voice actors on Facebook and have been given incredible bits of advice on how voiceover compares to regular acting and how it's different. I also know most of the technical aspects of how a recording session works.
My Studio Equipment
M-Audio USB microphone
Pro Tools SE
Sony Vegas HD 9.0 (for making videos)
Unknown - Click here to ask Alex Kramer
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Alex Kramer by email or phone, please click here.