Announcer, Emcee, Characters, Average Joe
I have quite a range ranging from deep and commanding to Average Joe, to upbeat and attention grabbing. I'm told all off these come off very well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
upbeat and attention grabbing, professional, Urban, Smooth and sultry, relaxing. Character voicing ranging from young male to older male.
My Voice Experience
Most of my voice experience has been in radio. I have worked in large market Bay Area stations for a number of years. I started out doing energetic voice overs for a car dealership I was working for. Once I got into radio I began doing a lot of ministry and church related spots while working for the local Christian station. That also led to promo work which required character work. It then lead to a wide range of spots from spas to power companies. I am currently working for one of the top secular stations while also hosting and producing my own webcast. I am also the voice of a local television station.
High School Diploma
Some College - Mass Communications
Years in radio.
My Studio Equipment
Proel 8 Channel Mixing Board
Several studios available for my use with all different equipment.
I locally produce one of the, if not thee, largest nationally syndicated radio shows. I have done commercial production, promo and imaging, as well as music and talk shows, both live and pre-recorded. Pre and post production included.
I am familiar with a number of audio editing platforms including, Pro-Tools, Audition, Acid, Sound Forge, and let's not forget Audacity.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact AJ Flores by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently AJ Flores is a Standard subscriber.
AJ Flores does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
AJ Flores was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
AJ Flores does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. AJ Flores was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.