Urban,Hip Hop, African American,Raspy, Soothing
Specializing in urban reads Adrianne's sound is strong, vivacious, honest, sexy, raspy, honest, persuasive, soothing and very unique.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
D.C., Charlotte, Atlanta, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Inner City East Coast, English, English(british), Jamaican, African American
My Voice Experience
Adrianne Denise is a professional voice over artistwith over fifteen years of experience. She has provided powerful voicing services for hundreds of clients throughout the United States and abroad and has voiced hundreds of promos and commercials throughout her highly regarded career.
Her sophisticated vocals were the signature sound for Radio Scope and frequently heard on EURWEB.com podcasts. Experienced in storytelling and narration Adrianne Denise voiced the 140 page book Dogma to Light. You can hear her edgy voice on the video game vocals for Sleeping Dogs, featured as the voice of the DJ. These accomplishments represent just a few of the numerous clients who regularly call upon her diverse sound. Adrianne Denise’s talents are heard in several markets and reach a wide array of people in various communities: She is the signature voice for Family Dollar in store promotions.
Adrianne Denise has developed a wide variety of styles over the years and is swiftly becoming the “go to” person for urban voiceovers. Her resume includes radio & TV spots, narrations, commercials, and IVR for local, regional, national, and international clients. Her in home digital studio is fully equipped for high-quality voice-overs and production with Adobe Audition editing. Adrianne Denise is flexible, dependable and brings a wealth of media experience and insight to her clients. Working with Adrianne Denise on any script is effortless.
Adrianne Denise is truly "One of Brilliant Voice".
Voice training with Maurice Tobias & Joan Baker
My Studio Equipment
I record and edit with Adobe Audition,PreSonus & MXL
I can provide a 6 hour or less turn around on all commercials and short reads.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Adrianne Denise by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Adrianne Denise is a Standard subscriber.
• Adrianne Denise was last active on Voice123 79 days ago