Deep timbre, smooth narration, capable character artist.
I am an actor by trade and have the ability to transform my voice into a myriad of styles. I have a deep timbre that I can remove based on how much chest support I'm using (good for narration). I can have a bright, cheerful sounding for upbeat salesmanship, and can be professional/somber sounding when dealing with the sadder/more sentimental spots.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I've done voiceover for Indiana University Healthcare as well as numerous theatre productions throughout the Chicagoland area. I have the capability of having deep announcer type voice, as well as characters voices (hipster, bro, valley girl etc.) I have a good falsetto as well. I love commercial VO and I feel like I have a nack for what it should sound like. It's fun, I enjoy doing it, and I love when it sounds good.
Northwestern University - B.S. in Communications
N.U.R.D - Northwestern University Radio Drama - Radio Plays
Samuel Buti - VoiceOver Coach - Private Coaching/VO Demo Creation.
My Studio Equipment
I have a blue yeti USB microphone with a pop filter, stand, and a CAD Audio AS32 Acousti-Shield 32 for noise cancellation. I edit through Garage Band and Audacity.
Unknown - Click here to ask Addison Heimann
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Addison Heimann by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Addison Heimann is a Standard subscriber.
• Addison Heimann was last active on Voice123 237 days ago