announcer, enthusiastic, creature, young, old
I'm an enthusiastic tenor, clear and direct speaker, and can inject humor, sarcasm or melancholy into any line of copy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Russian, Irish, Southern
My Voice Experience
In lieu of voice acting paying my bills, I've been a production assistant, note taker and editor for 3 years. I started out as an intern at Technicolor, and was blessed to be exposed to such incredible talent so early in my career. I moved up to production assistant, and attempted to glean as much education as I could from watching high-level directors work with high-level talent.
From there I moved up to an editor, and started freelancing. I've worked for Soundelux, POP Sound and Studiopolis, three major voice over studios. I've also engineered a few sessions for Shadow Machine, the production studio behind Robot Chicken. I still continue to freelance, but am eager to cross over onto the other side of the glass!
Intensive workshop with Charlie Adler on characterization.
"Get Funny Fast" workshop with Pat Fraley.
Personal instruction with Ginny McSwain.
I've had the extreme fortune of working with incredibly talented directors (Those mentioned above, Jaimie Mortellaro, Richard Epcar, Gordon Hunt, Keythe Farley, Kirk Thornton, Kevin McMullan, Jack Scalici)
and incredible voice actors (Nolan North, Fred Tatisciore, Jennifer Hale, Yuri Lowenthal, Tara Platt, Brian Bloom, Cree Summer, etc.)
One of my favorite freelance gigs is overseeing auditions. I love talking to voice actors!
My Studio Equipment
Pro tools. Mbox. Presonus Bluetube preamp. MXL large diaphragm vocal mic.
And an incredibly long list of plug ins that I rarely use. But I know my way around a compressor and EQ. And a DeEsser if I'm getting really hissy.
I'm a very experienced editor, having edited dialog for a wide variety of video games and animations. I'm also a composer and sound designer, and have all my own tools for those sorts of projects. I can help with copywriting as well, as I used to write promos and PSA's for my college radio station.
And for what its worth, people tell me I have a good sense of humor!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Adam Dolin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Adam Dolin is a Standard subscriber.
Adam Dolin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Adam Dolin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Adam Dolin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Adam Dolin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.