Classic radio voice, deep timbre, characters
• Adam DeVoe is registered with Voice123 since Jan 25, 2011.
Adam DeVoe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Adam DeVoe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Adam DeVoe started his/her voice over career in 1997.
• Currently Adam DeVoe is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Adam DeVoe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Adam DeVoe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Cool, deep and comforting for narrations, a classic radio voice for commercials, smooth and clear delivery for maximum impact.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Fort Edward, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Many and diverse characterizations and impersonations including Santa Claus, Grumpy old man, Kermit the frog, the "head-elf" from Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, various Henson characters/muppets and more.
My Voice Experience
- As an in-house announcer at WRGB-TV in the Albany, NY market, I've voiced promotional and commercial spots in various industries including sports, automotive, agriculture, restaurants and health care.
- Primary announcer/voice of WGFR, SUNY Adirondack's radio station, during our 1995/96 rebranding campaign.
- Provided recorded sound effects and voice recording for The Manhattan Theater Project's Summer theater program at SUNY Adirondack.
- Highlights of my commercial work include the "Yankee Trails/Radio City Christmas Spectacular" campaign and "The Saratoga Festival and Dressage" promotion.
- The recording of Santa Claus used annually at "the Melodies of Christmas" show at Proctor's Theater in Schenectady, NY continues to please audiences.
- The annoyed moo of the "Cash Cow" at television station WNYA is, to date, my shortest recording.
Formal training at SUNY Adirondack
-Voice and diction
-Program director/on-air personality of the radio station
Practical experience doing the mid-day shift on commercial radio station WWSC.
My Studio Equipment
I have a very simple home studio set up consisting of a Shure SM58 mic running through a Shure Pro mic mixer into a PC using Adobe Audition editing software.
-I enjoy using my voice to create sound effects and did so for several local theater productions including "Assassins" and "Angels in America".
-I possess a great deal of knowledge about television production, studio and field lighting, camera operation, etc.
-Several years ago, I wrote and shot my own digital short and I have had the pleasure of appearing in several others.
-Painting and drawing are passions in which I indulge as often as possible
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Adam DeVoe by email or phone, please click here.