Regular Guy with some witty, dopey goodness
• Adam Baer is registered with Voice123 since Jun 11, 2011.
Adam Baer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Adam Baer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Adam Baer started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Adam Baer is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Adam Baer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Adam Baer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is in the lower range, it's very quiet, but I can manipulate it very well. I can do high pitched voices very well. It's very versatile and I can do anything from narration to humor to presentations. It's generic with big range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Dover, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British - Basil Fawlty, Canadian and North Midwest "Fargo" style, Droopy Dog, Lateral Lisp, Flamboyently Gay - Think the gay neighbors from American Dad, "Whitey" - The Adam Sandler Character, Adam Sandler in Billy Madison, Punky Brewster's Father (the guy from Police Academy..MAHONEY!), Mr Woodchuck, Cartman, Rich Tozier from Maine Public Broadcasting (classic NPR voice).
My Voice Experience
I narrated a documentary in college and I do a weekly podcast. I want to do more and this is the starting point.
BA Journalism - University of Maine
I've produced and presented the News as well hosting a weekly radio show and podcast.
My Studio Equipment
I have a professional mic and a mixer. I use Soundtrack to edit my audio, which I usually record in GarageBand or Quicktime. I am familiar with Audacity.
I'm very flexible, work well with people and can adapt quickly.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Adam Baer by email or phone, please click here.