Urban, character specialist, deep, warm, powerful,
• Ace Gibson is registered with Voice123 since 2006-11-11.
• Ace Gibson started his/her voice over career in 2012.
• Currently Ace Gibson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Ace Gibson was last active on Voice123 214 days ago
My voice has a range varying from a raspy New Yorker to a typical person from the San Fernando Valley or West Hollywood in California. I can sound as if I'm from some country in Eastern Europe or Jamaica. I can sound warm and smooth or boisterous and deep. My voice also has an urban essence.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Los Angeles, Southern California, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Urban, New York, British, Scottish, Southern, Jamaican
My Voice Experience
My experience is mainly in Theatre, Film and T.V.
I am a native New Yorker, but do not have an accent. However, I am able to produce one if needed. I recently had a McDonald's commercial running.
I've trained with Ginny McSwain, Roger Scott, Susan Boyajian, and Crispin Freeman. I've had extensive acting training in Los Angeles and in New York.
My Studio Equipment
H4n Zoom Digital Recorder
Adobe Audition CS6
I am very flexible and easy to work with. I'm malleable and enjoy what I'm doing. The bottom line is, I will get the work done. Well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Ace Gibson by email or phone, please click here.