Baritone Dry Enthusiastic Dork Smarty Sgt. Dude
I have a mid-low range baritone voice and can be very dry and condesending but can also be thougthful and compassionate. I can hit the right words on commercial copy to sound excited - when selling it! I believe I could also do well with longer instructional reads.
This is my first posting of a demo and first attempt to break-in to the voiceover industry. I will try anything!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Oberlin, Cleveland, Akron, Columbus Ohio, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I think the best way to describe my voice is, when I want to control a situation be it to laugh about something or, make a strong point I curb my words with a psudo British, hillbilly, dork-ish accent that makes people Listen. I've been accused of having an Australian or English accent. I'm from Cleveland Ohio and I think I talk plainly, but definitly with Vader overtones!
My Voice Experience
I haven't done much as a professional, but I feel like I've been speaking with an interesting voice all my life. I never thought to try and actually read commercials or text for an instructional video to make money but, after a few uninspiring career choices I feel that my natural talent and ability to speak and sound interesting is worth a shot!
Ohio Center for Broadcasting. Independence, Ohio
Weist Barron School in Manhattan, NY
morning news man for WOBL in Oberlin, Ohio
My Studio Equipment
I have zero studio equipment.
I've been a carpenter, sous chef and steam engineer. I feel now, that I have enough years and experience to know that I truly want to put my energy into becoming a voiceover actor!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Aaron Fannin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aaron Fannin is a Standard subscriber.
Aaron Fannin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Aaron Fannin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Aaron Fannin does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Aaron Fannin was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.