Smooth, Authoritative, and Dynamic
I have done just about every type of Voice-over work with the exception of a females's voice (have on occasion pranked some friends with that even) I Love doing the "Deep" Narative Voice-overs, have done fun, excitement filled spots. I have done "Irish-Accent spots, Senior (male) voice-overs, and smooth professional spots as well. In addition to "Voice-Acting" I also Sing, and have a Very Wide Range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Jackson, Memphis, Shreveport, Birmingham, Mississippi, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can offer many different accents, from Indian, to Irish. can do several impersonations (Sean Connery) and a few more. I have software available that will also allow me to "Create" Characters: Deep Male Voices, as well as Female, Teenage, and Children. TC Helicon-Voicelive Touch, Mixcraft6, MorpVox Pro.
My Voice Experience
I Come from a family of "Broadcasters" with a combined experience history of Over 40 Years. I worked professionally in the Broadcast Industry for Over 12 Years. I am Currently Living in Mississippi. Originally from Virginia. In November of 2008 I Formed My Home Based Recording Studio A1 STUDIOS, Inc.
Please consider us for your next project!
I have a lifetime of exposure to broadcasting. Father Owned and operated an Am-Fm Radio Station- 32 track Recording Studio when I was growing up. I went to work Professionally as a Broadcaster at the end of 1982 (18 years old), when I moved to MS. from VA. Of course, working for my father at a Radio Station in Yazoo City, that he also Managed.
My Studio Equipment
Home Recording Studio. PC based. Running Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit technology, AMD Quad processor, 8 Gigs Ram, 640 Gig.HD. Pre-Amped by a EDIROL(Rolland) Firewire Audio Capture FA-101, Joemeek ThreeQ Compress, TC Helicon Voicelive Touch (Processer) "JOE-MEEK" Mic(Condenser), Wharfedale Studio Field Monitors, and 3Equation RP-21 Headphones.
Software currently using Mixcraft6(Acoutica),TC-Helicon Voicelive Touch, and MoprhVox Pro (screeming Bee).
Formats available: Can mix to MP3,OGG,WMA, and WAV.
I have always had an Artistic, Creative Nature. Let's Work together with Your Ideas, and Create that Perfect Audio Production for Your Company, or Organization. Thank You!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact StevenRay Cox by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently StevenRay Cox is a Standard subscriber.
• StevenRay Cox was last active on Voice123 93 days ago