Straight-Read QUEEN, w/sultry/warm/quirky side
• Andrea Lee is registered with Voice123 since Jan 17, 2007.
• Andrea Lee started his/her voice over career in 1985.
• Currently Andrea Lee is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Andrea Lee was last active on Voice123 2 days ago
I have gotten compliments on my voice my entire life, beginning from reading into a mic on a tiny reel-to-reel at the age of 5 for kindergarten classes in my school!
I can be your bubbly best friend/girl-next-door OR the girl you're not sure you'd want to take home to Mom - and everything in between for commercials, audiobooks, narratives, PSAs, promos, etc.
- Commercials and promos for radio, TV, Internet, and related media.
- Documentaries and audiobooks.
- Character voices: cartoons, films, videogames, and dubbings.
- IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages.
- Business: podcasts, corporate or industrial presentations, and web sites.
My strength is in my straight reads, whether the job calls for a compassionate, serious, or sultry female, or needs to grab attention with a business or intelligent appeal or just a fun, approachable girlfriend-style.
I love campy, comic, over-the-top, smarmy, cocky, sarcastic reads also.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
NON-regional, southern (southeast general), New York (general), Russian, British, Australian
My Voice Experience
Spent several years in radio and television production, including on-air, promos, teasers, traffic-reporting, PSAs, commercials, radio drama and more.
WSFL 106.5 FM Radio
WMSQ 105.3 FM Radio
KYMA ABC 11 TV
Magic 102.1 FM Radio
Magic 104.3/KGIL Radio
Shadow Broadcast Services (delivered traffic reports to 5 stations)
And have worked in theatre, including musical theatre.
Have taken classes from the masters in the biz, as well as much improvisation, which is at the root of being able to sound as though one is NOT reading copy. I have studied acting on many levels as well.
Rick Zieff, VoiceBox Studios, Private Voice Coaching
Rick Montoya, Commercial Voice Training
Joanie Gerber, Voice Acting Workshop
Ed Greenberg, Improv Skills for V.O.
Greg Lee, Improv Acting for the Camera and Stage
Don LaFontaine, Joe Cipriano, Hattie Winston, Joan Baker and more - Secrets of Voice Over Success
My Studio Equipment
Computer & Software
Thinkpad & Adobe Audition
Samson C-com Opti Optical Compressor
I can also sing! I am a moderate to high alto, also sing folksy, country-flavored, commercial pop and more. Let me help with your jingles! :)
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Andrea Lee by email or phone, please click here.