Mature, textured baritone.
Vance Elderkin offers a baritone voice with a textured, mature sound. A voice that puts you at ease. Or makes you laugh. Or makes you trust. Or...does what you need it to do.
Need a more authoritative, straight-ahead voice? Vance Elderkin can draw on his years of experience as a university classroom instructor to make your listeners sit up and take notice.
Your material can be efficiently recorded and edited in Vance Elderkin's home studio. You can connect and direct via SoundStreak or ipDTL, or files can be delivered later in your specified format.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Vance Elderkin
My Voice Experience
COMMERCIALS: Swain's Charcoal Steakhouse, AAA of South Carolina, Big Red Q Printing, etc.
DOCUMENTARIES: Meet Michael: A Polish Youth, Meet Andre: A Brazilian Youth, Linking The Past To The Present: The European Legacy, Living In Western Europe: People And Places, Archbishop Lefebvre: A Documentary.
INSTRUCTIONAL: NC State University School of Veterinary Medicine, Guerilla Tactics for Getting Your Voice Messages Returned, Studying for the Canadian Citizenship Test.
TELEPHONE ANSWERING SYSTEMS: Carolina Cable, Southport Business Park.
CORPORATE: Lionel Electric Trains, Friendship Circle of Brooklyn, NY, Shanghai Art Museum, The Nativity Cross, Agri-Plastics, AWS Air Reels Harvesting Systems, Alamance Community College.
BA in Speech Communication (concentration in Music Theory and Composition), Muskingum University. MA in Radio, Television and Motion Pictures (minor in Journalism), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Private voice study with Nancy Wolfson. Voiceover training and workshops with Pat Fraley, Hillary Huber, Susan Berkeley and Diana Boylston. Copywriting workshops with Dan O'Day.
Stage acting: David and Lisa (David), Hamlet (Ghost of Hamlet's Father), Death Takes A Holiday (Fedele).
My Studio Equipment
MXL VO:1A and Shure SM7 professional microphones, Adobe Audition digital recording/editing system, library of royalty-free music and sound effects.
Fast turnaround, as I can record and edit in my home studio. Royalty-free music and sound effects library available for your post-production needs.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Vance Elderkin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vance Elderkin is a Standard subscriber.
• Vance Elderkin was last active on Voice123 14 days ago