Urban, Thoughtful, Reassuring, Upbeat
• Warren Reid is registered with Voice123 since 2011-02-20.
• Warren Reid started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Warren Reid is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 30
• Warren Reid was last active on Voice123 3 days ago
My voice, in its normal tone, has typically been described a warm, confident, educated, articulate, and reassuring. Although, I would like to consider myself much more dynamic. I would describe my voice, in all its variations, as a young urban male that can display a warm feel, a serious tone, while intelligently conveying a message. Spending the first 24 years of my life growing up in Queens, NY has also given my voice the edge it needs to convey a sense of smooth street smarts as well as book smarts.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Inner city, observant, street smart youth, sly, male, cocky, hip, intelligent, and upbeat.
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Warren Reid
First Take Acting Class - Film/Television
Ed Vasgersian Workshop - "Imagery In Acting"
Voice Over Acting w/ Kristi Swensson Burdsall - Voice Over
My Studio Equipment
I have a Shure 57 and a Blue 8 Ball Condenser Microphone at my disposal. Both are covered by a Nady pop filter and a Sterling Acoustic Sheild. I use an Art TubeMP as my PreAmp and there are several voice-recording programs that I use to polish a recording, so I can add more than my voice to a recording if necessary.
I'm a city boy musician who loves his dog. I moved to the country with my mom in my mid-twenties. Both of my parents are retired NYC Firefighters, and my brother is a veteran with the USMC. I've lived in Maine, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and California. I've worked as a bouncer, as an engineer, as an actor, as an administrative assistant, and as a retail clerk. I've played almost every sport available to a young American kid (soccer, rugby, baseball, basketball, lacrosse, and volleyball)- also including Div I-AA College football. I don't mention these things to boast, but I wanted to give you an idea of how rounded my experiences have been - so that you know, I bring more than a voice to the recording.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Warren Reid by email or phone, please click here.