Urban, Thoughtful, Reassuring, Upbeat
• Warren Reid is registered with Voice123 since 2011-02-20.
• Warren Reid started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Warren Reid is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 25
• Warren Reid has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
My voice, in its normal tone, has typically been described a warm, confident, educated, articulate, and reassuring. Although, I would like to consider myself much more dynamic. I would describe my voice, in all its variations, as a young urban male that can display a warm feel, a serious tone, while intelligently conveying a message. Spending the first 24 years of my life growing up in Queens, NY has also given my voice the edge it needs to convey a sense of smooth street smarts as well as book smarts.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Inner city, observant, street smart youth, sly, male, cocky, hip, intelligent, and upbeat.
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Warren Reid
First Take Acting Class - Film/Television
Ed Vasgersian Workshop - "Imagery In Acting"
Voice Over Acting w/ Kristi Swensson Burdsall - Voice Over
My Studio Equipment
I have a Shure 57 and a Blue 8 Ball Condenser Microphone at my disposal. Both are covered by a Nady pop filter and a Sterling Acoustic Sheild. I use an Art TubeMP as my PreAmp and there are several voice-recording programs that I use to polish a recording, so I can add more than my voice to a recording if necessary.
I'm a city boy musician who loves his dog. I moved to the country with my mom in my mid-twenties. Both of my parents are retired NYC Firefighters, and my brother is a veteran with the USMC. I've lived in Maine, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and California. I've worked as a bouncer, as an engineer, as an actor, as an administrative assistant, and as a retail clerk. I've played almost every sport available to a young American kid (soccer, rugby, baseball, basketball, lacrosse, and volleyball)- also including Div I-AA College football. I don't mention these things to boast, but I wanted to give you an idea of how rounded my experiences have been - so that you know, I bring more than a voice to the recording.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Warren Reid by email or phone, please click here.