Soothing, Smooth, Real Voice, Lively, Best Friend
• Janet Williams is registered with Voice123 since 2011-05-07.
• Janet Williams started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Janet Williams is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Janet Williams was last active on Voice123 194 days ago
Friendly and relatable. Lively and expressive for dramatic impact commercials. informative and believable for corporate presentations or educational materials. Smooth and soothing for education materials or relaxation DVD's.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Motherly, sisterly, Valley girl, Older woman resigned and weathered by age, Can perform with a generic english accent.
My Voice Experience
Having entertained audiences throughout the United States in various club acts performing lyrics from artists spanning all genres of music, versatility and believability is my strength. From soothing to sultry, my real voice connects with your listener. I can be smooth or dramatic, but never boring.
Using your studio or my own, I am willing to work closely with clients who wish to offer direction or work independently using industry standard ProTools software.
Voice training- classical and theatrical voice Alma Bennett , Erie PA
Voices For All -VFA Introduction Class and VFA Master Class
My Studio Equipment
iMac, MBox Pro tools mini with Pro Tools LE, Blue Spark cardoid condenser mic, dedicated sound room for recording in my home.
Dedicated and loyal, I am willing to work under client direction or work alone providing the best recording possible. My in home studio allows for flexibility and convenience, not to mention value and quicker turn over times.
My knowledge of voice in the music industry gives me a unique feel for inflection and tone as well as an understanding and ability to tell a story as I vocally interpret words. I am easy and fun to work with and will quickly follow direction if a client desires a specific interpretation of their script.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Janet Williams by email or phone, please click here.