Honeyed, Soothing, Creamy Bright, Breezy Versatile
A distinctive British voice, stylish and versatile:
I can offer:
* A clear, crisp, well spoken tone.
* Something more casual/ relaxed.
* Children's Stories/ fun/ excitement/ bubbly.
* Funky/ Upbeat/ Edgy.
* More relaxed/ calming/ serene.
* More serious/ thoughtful /contemplative.
* More lighthearted, positive & full of hope.
* Bright & Breezy.
* I am an Actress & am able to perform various characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
* I have a clear British voice.
* I can perform Various Accents (UK Regional/American, etc).
* I do not have a regional accent.
* I have an Acting background.
My Voice Experience
Extensive radio experience, & Voice Over Work.
I have won awards/ received nominations for my radio work.
* Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
* Gravy For The Brain- various courses - Peter Dixon & Hugh Edwards.
* On-going Radio training - media production & journalism (I have won awards/ received nominations for my radio work).
* Several OCN's: Drama & Performance.
* Law Degree & Law School.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home studio:
* with professional quality studio equipment.
* Using Audacity software.
* I have extensive experience as a Radio Presenter (since 2006) including studio work & outside reports; a detailed 'in conversation with' section; music, theatre and movie reviews plus much more. I have worked at several radio stations & have broadcast in the Punjabi language too.
* For Media Personality Work, please see= https://www.facebook.com/tindycmediapersonality?ref_type=bookmark.
* I am an Actress. I have done theatre, film, etc.
* I have been doing Voice Over Work since 2008.
* I am also a Compere/ Online Presenter and have a great deal of Presentation experience with a live audience. I can present at various functions including: hosting shows - entertainment; charity events; corporate; weddings; etc.
* I am legally qualified. I can speak in a clear and concise manner & have done many advocacy presentations: Courts, Meetings, ADR's, etc. I have attended Law School, where I received thorough Advocacy training.
* I have a fully equipped home studio. I am able to be flexible and timely to the needs of a project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Tindy Chaggar by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tindy Chaggar is a Premium subscriber.
• Tindy Chaggar was last active on Voice123 25 days ago