Mid Low Tone Southern Accent, Slight Drawl, Funny
• Steve Fulk is registered with Voice123 since 2011-01-26.
Steve Fulk does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steve Fulk was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Steve Fulk started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Steve Fulk is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Steve Fulk does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steve Fulk was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is a middle low toned southern accent with a slight drawl. It can be lowered 1 octave or raised 1 octave depending on the style of voice needed. The drawl can be subsided into an Eastern Seaboard standard dialect.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a very passable English accent, Scottish/Irish, Broken German American, East Coast Northern and Upper Penninsula accent/dialect as well as many funny cartoonish voices.
My main voice character a is Middle Low Toned, Middle aged Southern with a slight drawl.
My Voice Experience
I have given my voice and talent to many website audio designs, radio tag spots, student films, commercial advertisements and many other audio based voice overs. I have a full dynamic range of microphones and inboard special effects that I lend to my professional voice over styles.
I am the sole owner of Sound Design & Media. The company was started in 2005 to work with advertisement agencies in television commercial advertisement jingle writing, web audio, business audio, film scores and many other audio/musical/voice-over needs.
Sound Design & Media also writes custom music for many occasions.
I have a professional collection of high quality sound effects that were recorded in my studio to be used as well.
My Studio Equipment
Mac G-4 Computer
Mark of the Unicorn 12/12 In-Out Digital
AKG AT-270 Microphone
Full Native Bundle including Diamond.
I consider myself a professional and will give you nothing more than my best when you are working with me. I deliver fast and prompt!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Steve Fulk by email or phone, please click here.