Natural, Warm and Textured Voice, Guy Next Door.
Rob Hill has a passion for the voiceover industry. With his warm and textured voice he is able to give his clients a natural and relaxed sound that will leave the listener wondering. “Hey don’t I know that guy?”
The friendly guy next door is just one of many personas you can get with Rob Hill’s talents. Take a listen to his demos and discover for yourself what his sound can do for your voiceover needs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My skill as a character actor is quite extensive. I love getting out of my skin and working as a new exciting character. I am comfortable with British and Boston style accents and love to work on all kinds of character voices including very old and young characters. See my Animation Clip audio reel for an example of some of my character voices.
My Voice Experience
I have been in the Voice Over business since 2009. I have recorded many spots for clients including; Time Play, Cineplex Entertainment, Teletime, SuddenLink, Woodbine Banquet and Convention Centre and Almost Naked Animals, to name a few. My clientele list continues to grow as I strive to hone my craft by training and auditioning daily.
Loyalist College for Radio Broadcasting
York University classes in Theater
Theater Classes with Sears and Switzer Studio in Toronto
Coaching with Elly-Ray Hennessy and Dave McRae
Constant workshops, one on ones and open mics to stay fresh and current.
My Studio Equipment
MXL VO: 1-A
Adobe Audition CS5.5
Mic Port Pro
Whisperroom Sound Booth.
KRK RP-5 G2 Powered Monitors
AKG K-121 Headphones
Having graduated Radio Broadcasting at Loyalist College. I am very familiar with many aspects of Marketing and Commercial creation. I have the talent to write and produce radio commercials and I offer my services to those looking for a Writer/Producer/Voice Artist.
If you need the whole package; writing, producing, voicing, music bed and sound effects, I have the capabilities to do it all. Contact me and let's discuss your needs.
Please be aware that I can send you edited and finished Voice Over tracks from my home studio via Email, FTP or priority shipping on CD, in any format requested. Also, I am very happy to meet you at a recording studio which you have secured for a recording session anywhere in Central/Southern Ontario.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rob Hill by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rob Hill is a Standard subscriber.
• Rob Hill was last active on Voice123 107 days ago