Native Brit - from the Public School, to The Pub
• Peter Bishop is registered with Voice123 since 2009-10-27.
• Peter Bishop started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Peter Bishop is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Peter Bishop was last active on Voice123 31 days ago
British, ranging from smooth, authoritative & corporate to light and informal. From Bertie Wooster to Michael Caine, from the Geico gecko to Jeeves. BBC/RP. Clear enunciation for training videos & ESL material. A believable "man-in-the-street" for vox populi.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British Public School, upper class, middle class, working class, London, Northern, soft Irish, West Country, "sarf" London.
My Voice Experience
Public access television - documentary presentation
Web Marketing material
Film production "scratch" tracks
Well versed in cutting a voice track to existing video cue points and transitions, or when required, video can be edited to suit voice track using Final Cut Pro.
Hart Ventures LLC
White Rain Films
ITD (Institute of Training & Development)
Public speaking training,
Audio engineering & production.
My Studio Equipment
MXL V69me tube
Mackie 1202-VLZ3 mixer
dbx 286a pre-amp channel strip
Apogee Duet pre-amp & firewire interface
Sound Studio 4
Musicam Prima 110 ISDN codec
Extensive loop and effects library.
APA (Audio Publishers Association) member
World Voices member
Audible Approved Producer
Full audiobook production
Computer literate for technical narration.
Audio production for PATV documentaries.
Audio edited to existing video with visual cues, timing cues or SMPTE timecode, using Final Cut Pro.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Peter Bishop by email or phone, please click here.