Neutral, Urban, Character, Announcer, Narrator
My style ranges from neutral voice to a more ethnic or urban sound.
My tone range from dynamic barritone/bass to baritone/alto. In character voices, that range increases to include alto tones.
My delivery ranges from guy next door to arrogant know-it-all to professional to narrative to announcer.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral English (all)
Southern drawl (comedic/character)
Faux British (comedic/character)
Faux French (comedic/character)
My Voice Experience
My experience as a voice over artist is limited but my experience as an actor and music producer who uses his voice to help pitch projects is not.
While in college, I worked as an on air talent for local radio station WCDB and board operator for WAMC.
Post college, I traveled as a non union performer in such diverse works as "Pippin" and "Piano Lesson". And more recently in "The Understudies" and the indie films "Loose Ends" and "Always Keep".
Currently, as a music producer through my company Tomasian Entertainment LLC, I often record reference copy for potential clients to give them an idea of how their copy would sound using my music in their commercials and promos.
Also through my company Tomasian Entertainment LLC, I am a collegiate workshop facilitator and an improve actor who performs multiple character pieces centered around issues of diversity, leadership and team building.
Graduated from: New School of Contemporary Radio Albany, NY
Graduated from: Institute of Audio Research New York, NY
Studied theatre at: University of Albany
Studied voice over at: Ripley Grier Studios, NYC
Attend weekly voice over workshops and seminars at: Ripley Grier Studios, NYC and Actors Connection, NYC.
My Studio Equipment
Private Room dedicated to recording studio used for music and voice over production projects
Studio includes the following:
Acer 500G/5G Pent V Laptop
Sonar Producer Expanded
Sonar V100 Controller/Mixer
Roland VM3100 Mixing Station
Roland A33 Keyboard
AKG Perception 200 Mic
M-Audio BX5a Reference Monitors
1TB Hard Drive BackUp
Vox Guard Prima Acoustic Isolation Shield
Numerous VST and DXi Instruments/Plugins/Effects/Filters
50g library of royalty free sounds and sound effects
Theatrical/On Camera Acting
A/V Post Production
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact O Tomas Bell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently O Tomas Bell is a Standard subscriber.
• O Tomas Bell was last active on Voice123 288 days ago