Hip, young, intelligent
Young, hip, intelligent, earthy, and energetic. The perfect voice for colleges, technology, phones and iPods, and green technologies. An intelligent delivery with just a hint of kittenish sexuality.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southeastern United States, New York City, and Yiddish.
My Voice Experience
Film: Los Angeles Showcase, The Wizard of Agni, Alone, Demonica's Reign, 'Til the End, extra work in The Blind Side and Due Date, and several other featured roles.
Theatre: The Laramie Project, The Red Shoes, The Miracle Worker, Arsenic and Old Lace, Mothers and Daughters and several others.
Creative Studios of Atlanta Film Academy and Senior Academy, Alliance Theatre On-Camera Camp, Clayton Landey's Advanced Acting Class, Internship with Casting Direct, Improvisational Teacher for Quality Assist, Internship with voice coach/producer Deborah Richards.
My Studio Equipment
Road T1000, Mackie Board, Behringer Mic and Mixer, Pro Tools, Adobe, and Cool Edit Pro.
Accomplished stage/screen actor, and print model.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Marlow Clarke by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marlow Clarke is a Standard subscriber.
Marlow Clarke does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Marlow Clarke was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Marlow Clarke does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Marlow Clarke was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.