Fresh, Lively, Upbeat, Affable, Lots of Characters
• Mathew Tschubenko is registered with Voice123 since Jan 24, 2010.
Mathew Tschubenko does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mathew Tschubenko was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Mathew Tschubenko started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Mathew Tschubenko is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Mathew Tschubenko does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mathew Tschubenko was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
A young versatile British voice over. Relaxed and cool with a subtle hint of the English Midlands.
Animation/video games characters
- various pitched voices
- giggly humerous
- Deep scary gravelly
- crystal clear
- guy next door
- low pitched
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - South African
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a very large accent capability. My accents range from Scottish, irish, Welsh, liverpudian, manchurian, newcastle, yorkshire, birmingham, black country, londoner, south west (cornwall, plymouth, somerset). i can also do foriegn accents such as french, spanish, dutsch, canadian, some american states, austrailian/newzealand, south african.
I can impersonate voices that are strong pretty quickly.
My Voice Experience
i was in every musical performance my secondary school organized and thrived on having to use my accents to follow the script requirements. i also did perform in non musical plays.
i attended Highfields Science Specialist School, in Wolverhampton, England from September 2000 to June 2005.
Gary Terzza VO MasterClass
My Studio Equipment
Fully equipped home recording studio.
i have always been confident when talking to people and have had jobs in promotions before such as a Beacon Radio Thunder. Whilst in this job i was sent to different events to promote the radio's website and was always verbally commended for my work by other staff and radio d.j's.
Excellent role playing and improv skills.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mathew Tschubenko by email or phone, please click here.