Sonorous, Witty, Powerful, Credibile, Confident
• Michael Blain-Rozgay is registered with Voice123 since Sep 12, 2008.
• Michael Blain-Rozgay started his/her voice over career in 1983.
• Currently Michael Blain-Rozgay is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Michael Blain-Rozgay was last active on Voice123 226 days ago
Rich, powerful and sonorous for promo's and trailers.
Warm, deep and credible for narrations.
Confident, witty, caring, and fun for commercials.
Smooth and professional for presentations.
I've been commended for having the ability to make technical jargon sound conversational.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mid-Atlantic,(think John Lithgow in "3rd Rock from the Sun"), Russian, Mid-East, New York tough, South West(Sam Elliott), Irish.
My Voice Experience
I have 25 years experience in the voice over field. The following is a representitive list:
Promo: CNN "Planet in Peril," ESPN "Home Run Derby"
Imaging: Voice of WBOS-Boston.
Narration: Skechers, Honda, Boeing, Callaway Golf, Shucks, Dish Network, Gilbarco, Zondervan, Chemathon, Nassau/Rockmount, DirectRX.
Commercial Clients: ESPN, Callaway Golf, Microsoft, Time Warner, State Farm, Ford, Chrysler/Jeep, BMW, Mazda, Lexux, Nissan, Grand Geneva Resorts, Best Western, Residence Inn, Dominos Pizza Los Angeles, Cutters Bay House Seattle, CoffeBean and Tea Leaf, Wake Forrest University, St Judes Medical Center, Alaska Airlines, Gulf Coast Avionics, Cook Tractors, Symmons Industries, Pacific Seafood (Washington, Oregon, California, Phoenix), Numerica Credit Union, Kitsap Credit Union, San Diego Association Of Realtors, New York Association of Realtors, Town of Concord, MA, City of Long Beach, Long Beach Convention and Visitors Bureau, Apple Valley Eye Center, Sacramento Vision Care, Willamette Water Conservation, IBEW, Keep The Change, Classified Information, DirectRX,
B.A. Drama - University of Washington
Freehold Conservetory, Seattle, WA. (Meisner).
Numerous Commercial Acting Classes.
25 years voice over experience
My Studio Equipment
ISDN Prima 120, Neaumann TLM 103 mic, Shure KSM27 mic, Pro Tools LE 7.4, DigiDesign MBox, Dead Space Booth,
Acting (Film, TV, Theater) Military (USMC), Legal Asst(Immigration Law),
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Blain-Rozgay by email or phone, please click here.