Full of Character, Rich, Smooth, Fun to Listen to
• L.A. Williams III is registered with Voice123 since Jan 14, 2010.
L.A. Williams III does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
L.A. Williams III was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• L.A. Williams III started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently L.A. Williams III is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
L.A. Williams III does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. L.A. Williams III was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Some of the adjectives used to describe my voice have been: Smooth, Sensual , and even Earnest. It has a relaxing quality to it. I've also been called "the big voice" boistrous, powerful and down right scary. Just the voice you need to captivate your client's. I am a music producer and work with female voice artists as well. Rest asure we can take your script to that next level.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, educated, hood, brit, african american, Caucasian, indian, french, german, hebrew, nerdy, Royal, spanish, female, scary, James Earl Jones-ish, Goblin, childish, yankey, hip, dumb, Cool, ETC
My Voice Experience
I am the voice of Lynchburg Mazda...and also Cadillac's new CTS sedan. I am the voice of Charlet's Praze100.9. I am the lively voice for multiple club promoters in Philadelphia. The voice of WoodWe Financial, I also can be heard on PhoreGround's commercials and phone systems. As an engineer, I am asked nearly every day to record a part for any given project for mostly all clients.
Associat of Sience in recording arts from Fullsail University, plus over twelve years of recording interludes, commercials, audio books...ETC
My Studio Equipment
We record with Cakewalk Sonar, Through a Rode NT2000 Microphone and a VBX Voice Compressor Preamp. A Yamaha 32x14mg board and Waves Diamond plugins are just the iceburg tip. A yamaha motif es8 controlls a Roland Phantum Rack, as well as an EMU MoPhat and XTreme Lead. I listen through Yamahas HS80 monitors.
Audio is my world. I am visually impaired which in ables my recordings to be rich in detail, and very realistic. I am the only totally blind certified protools operator in the world.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact L.A. Williams III by email or phone, please click here.