Upscale, warm, educated, peppy, smiles, friendly
• Kristin Samuelson is registered with Voice123 since Feb 05, 2010.
• Kristin Samuelson started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Kristin Samuelson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• Kristin Samuelson was last active on Voice123 21 days ago
Cheery and energized for commercials, clear and warm for narrations. Can sound rich and mature when necessary. Light and fun for other scripts.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Texan/Oklahoman, New York Jewish, Italian, French, British, German, Southern (US). Characters: Julia childs, Goofy the dog
My Voice Experience
Narration: Reader for WRBH. reading radio in New Orleans, read numerous financial articles and children's books.
Commercials: Dan Burghardt Insurance, Coach Pete Investments, etc.
ADR for films: The Princess Wife, Stable Relationships, Misabella
Instructional video Narration: Women Who Composed Music
Animation: You've Got the Job, Peliclips in New Orleans
My college degrees are in singing:
Master of Music: New England Conservatory, Boston, MA
Bachelor of Arts: Denison University, Granville, OH
Acting: Scene Study: Jerry Katz, Rus Blackwell, Yvonne Suhor, Cindy Hogan, Ellen Jones
On Camera: Lance Nichols, Louis Herthum Auditions: Tim Phillips (Los Angeles)
Host/Teleprompter: Tim Powell, Mark Mullen
Commercials: Ken Grant
Theatre: Salem Ludwig (HB Studios, NYC),William Brasmer, John Haber, Barbara Owens (NYC)
Voiceover: Marc Preston, Jeff Ford, Jeffrey Talbot, Bettye Zoller
Host, teleprompter, ear prompter, unusual voices, play piano, opera singing, Dialects: Italian, French, German, British, NYC, Southern, Viking(!).
My Studio Equipment
Macbook pro with Logic Express software
Blue: Baby Bottle Mic
A film/TV actress with a background in classical singing, I can voice a wide variety of scripts. Have been TV host for cable show: Business in St. Bernard, so a Reporter style is good. A New Yorker as an adult, but an Oklahoman (Okie) as a kid, I can sound quite upscale as well as pretty average American. My education in Music and Speech Pathology/Medical areas makes me well suited to educational, medical, technical texts. After years of singing in several languages, I'm also good with accents, storytelling and poetry. I love goofy characters:)
Public speaking: have been a college professor, so I'm comfortable giving lectures and know how to make them interesting.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kristin Samuelson by email or phone, please click here.